Lathrop House, was completed, Allen & Vance, architects. The residence hall was built with college funds and named in honor of Dr. Edward Lathrop, a charter trustee and chair of the board of trustees from 1876 until his death in 1906.
A Documentary Chronicle of Vassar College, by the Vassar Historian
124 Raymond Ave., Box 74, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604–0074
Office: Judith Loeb Chiara '49 Center at the Maria Mitchell Observatory | Phone: (845) 437–7233 | Contact
Departments | Admissions | Infosite | © Vassar College