The Henry Noble MacCracken Chair of English Literature was established by gifts from trustees, alumnae and friends of the college. It was first held by Anna Theresa Kitchel, professor of English from 1918 until 1948.
A Documentary Chronicle of Vassar College, by the Vassar Historian
124 Raymond Ave., Box 74, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604–0074
Office: Judith Loeb Chiara '49 Center at the Maria Mitchell Observatory | Phone: (845) 437–7233 | Contact
Departments | Admissions | Infosite | © Vassar College