The library in Sanders Chemistry Building was opened. The new facility was named in honor of Mary Landon Sague ’07, who taught in the chemistry department from 1908 until 1952, and who was its chairman between 1924 and 1951.
A Documentary Chronicle of Vassar College, by the Vassar Historian
124 Raymond Ave., Box 74, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604–0074
Office: Judith Loeb Chiara '49 Center at the Maria Mitchell Observatory | Phone: (845) 437–7233 | Contact
Departments | Admissions | Infosite | © Vassar College