The Frederick Ferris Thompson Memorial Library was renovated again. The north and south courts, formed by wings added in 1918, were made into stack areas with access from each floor.
A Documentary Chronicle of Vassar College, by the Vassar Historian
124 Raymond Ave., Box 74, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604–0074
Office: Judith Loeb Chiara '49 Center at the Maria Mitchell Observatory | Phone: (845) 437–7233 | Contact
Departments | Admissions | Infosite | © Vassar College