Helen Kenyon ‘05, the first female chair of the board of trustees (1928-1939), died in Pomona, CA. Kenyon spent much of her life in service to the college. As president of the Associate Alumnae of College Vassar (AAVC), she oversaw the successful completion of the 75th Anniversary Fund. Kenyon served as one of three alumnae trustees on the Board of Trustees from 1923-1939. Kenyon Hall, named in her honor, was dedicated in 1935.