As part of the its efforts to revitalize the Arlington area, the college purchased the building at the corner of Raymond and College Avenues housing the Juliet Café for $925,000.  Opened as a cinema in 1935, the Juliet, later converted to a multiplex format, closed in September 1990.  The building subsequently housed a patisserie and billiards parlor, which closed in 2010.